G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA (2009) 720p BluRay | Free online movies downloads| dubbed English movies| download movies for free| Dvdripv movies

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA (2009) 720p BluRay

1
Plot: In the near future, weapons expert James McCullen (Christopher Eccleston) has created a nanotechnology-based weapon capable of destroying an entire city. His company M.A.R.S. sells four warheads to NATO, and the U.S. Army is tasked with delivering the warheads. Duke (Channing Tatum) and Ripcord (Marlon Wayans) are delivering the warheads when they are ambushed by the Baroness (Sienna Miller), whom Duke recognizes to be his ex-fiancee Ana Lewis. Duke and Ripcord are rescued by Scarlett (Rachel Nichols), Snake Eyes (Ray Park), Breaker (Saïd Taghmaoui) and Heavy Duty (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje). They take the warheads to The Pit, G.I. Joe's command center in North Africa, and upon arriving rendezvous with the head of the G.I. Joe Team, General Hawk (Dennis Quaid). Hawk takes command of the warheads and excuses Duke and Ripcord, only to be convinced to let them join his group after Duke reveals that he knows the Baroness.
Rapidshare:Part- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
HotFile:Part- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
MegaUpload:Part- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Pass:
ShAaNiG

1 Response to G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA (2009) 720p BluRay

November 30, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Nice pictures and blog is also very nice...No doubt movie is also awesome...I really liked this movie. I watch G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra with my friends

Post a Comment